BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

A tribute to the man!

Yes, I'm up at 7:30 am on Friday the 19th of November, 2010. I waited at the theater for *six* hours with my good friends before the 12:01 premier and got home around 3. To steal my friend's phrase, I'm a Harry Potter zombie.

Kirsten with 4.5 hours of sleep is no better than Kirsten with 4 hours of sleep, so I'm trying to get my mind functioning before I head off to work... and I'm going to use this time to call an all out, unadulterated, lovefest for the man himself- Harry Potter.

Harry Potter, you might say, who is that? *shun*. Go away. Never return.

Now, for everyone left, let's do this properly.

Which is your favorite book? Why?
Who is your favorite (non-Harry) character? Why?
Which house would you SERIOUSLY be in? (none of that duh, Gryffindor, because I chose it nonsense. I'd probably be a Ravenclaw- just own it!)
What is your favorite Harry moment?
HOW MUCH DID THAT MOVIE ROCK?!?!?

To answer my own questions, and hopefully start some debate...
My favorite book is, unequivocally, The Prisoner of Azkaban. Then Philosopher's/ Sorcerer's Stone. Personally, I think I relate to the high Harry gets from playing Quidditch, which is best depicted in these two- plus, they're where he has his happiest moments.

My favorite character is, easily, Molly Weasley. I am literally going to wet myself with anticipation for her upcoming duel. Plus, she gave birth to Fred and George, and I couldn't choose between the two. Neville rocks my socks and makes me cry, though... why did I pose this stupid question?

I'd be a Ravenclaw, like I said. Maybe even Hufflepuff. I'd love to have been in Gryffindor, and maybe my ego would have gotten me there, but honestly, it's more likely I'd be curled up in an armchair by Rowena's fire.

My favorite Harry moment is probably when he learns to fly- it's pure, sweet, childish glee. What's not to love?

Um, a lot! It rocked hardcore! I had a few eh moments- it was 2am after all, and we're driving down to California tonight and tomorrow- but seriously, they took most of the book at it's word, which is all I could ask for and more!

So now, it's your turn. Ask your own questions, tell your thoughts, hit me with something more unique than what I just came up with. Have fun and celebrate- one more countdown, and then we'll have made it!

Happy Reading!

0 comments: